Information that you provide us directly:
We collect personal information whenever you contact us and provide us with information that we are able to identify you by, including when you contact us by phone, email or when you use any of our services. We also collect information about the payment methods that you use for any transactions that you make with us.
How we use your personal information:
We will use your personal information to enable us to provide our Services to you and enable you to use the Sites, including, for the following purposes:
1) To authenticate your identity and administer.
2) To personalize aspects of our services.
3) To deal with your inquiries and requests.
4) To process your orders for any services or products that you purchase from us.
1) We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your personal information confidential for as long as we reasonably require and, in any event.
2) Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via email and/or our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Should you have any queries or complaints in relation to how we use your information, please contact us via the details set out below. Should you wish to take any complaints or queries further, you have the right to contact us.
If you would like to contact us, queries and requests regarding any concern should be addressed to Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org /or call on +923352050146